Do Love need Reason???

1 comments
Lady : Why do you like me? Why do you love me?
Man : I can't tell the reason... But I really like you...

Lady : You can't even tell me the reason... How can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?
Man : I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.

Lady : Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason.My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her, but not you!
Man : OK..OK!!! Erm...because you are beautiful, because your voice is sweet,because you are caring, because you are loving, because you are thoughtful, because of your smile, because of your every movements...

Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and became comma

The Guy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content :


Dearest,

Because of your sweet voice that I love you.. Now can you talk? No!Therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your care and concern that I like you... Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your smile, because of your every movements that I love you... Now can you smile? Now can you move? No, therefore I cannot love you..

If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore.

Do love need a reason? NO! Therefore, I still love you... And love doesn't need a reason


"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart."


p/s: I wonder if to Love someone need a reason....If the reason for u to love suddenly disappeared..do you still love him or her???
Think n think..lalalala
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

1 Response to Do Love need Reason???

June 20, 2008 at 11:24 PM

yeah... love does not need a reason.. just let the reason be love.