~Tag Games~

0 comments
Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves

3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog


Starting time: 10:45pm
Name: Thelma (due to security awareness..real name need to be hide)

Sisters: 0
Brothers: 1

Shoe size: 7 @38 depends on the brands

Height: 160cm
Where do you live: Jay Bee~my hometown
Favourite drinks: watermelon smoothies juice i guess ;)
Favourite breakfast: i just whack anything that mom prepared


Have you ever
Been on a plane: yup..for 20 times if i am not mistaken
Swam in the ocean: i can't swim..one of my weaknesses
Fallen asleep at school: yah..especially during my Arab language class..;)

Broken someone's heart: many times..coz i also suffered for many times too..(an eye for an eye)
Fell off your chair: so long as i remembered..never fall off my chair.. =)

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: nop..coz i don't like to wait..my time is very precious..hehe

Saved e-mails: yah i do
What is your room like: clean & tidy..full with handbags..shoes..dress..cosmetics.

What's right beside you: my hp which is crazy right now and my MP4

What is the last thing you ate: chocolate


Ever had
Chicken pox: yah..when i was in standard 2
Sore throat: many times
Stitches: nope..
Broken nose: nope..

Do you

Believe in love at first sight: perhaps
Like picnics: yah!!!

Who was the last person
You danced with: never dance before..i missed my prom night.sob sob..
Made you smile: urgh..couldn't recall

You last yelled at: an idiot at the Puduraya~long story


Today did you
Talk to someone you like: nop..
Kissed anyone: yah! kissed mommy
Get sick: a bit..
Talk to an ex: forget it!
Miss someone: yah!!
Eat: obviously yes!breakfast + lunch +dinner


Best feeling in the world
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: nope
What's under your bed: nothing
Who do you really hate: prevaricator ; hypocrite
What time is it now: 11.35pm


Random

Is there a person who is on your mind now: yup! ;)
Do you have any siblings: yup
Do you want children: yah..i do
Do you smile often: may be =)
Do you like your hand-writing: nope..only God can read it!!
Are your toe nails painted: yah..with henna ;)
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: it is secret!
What color shirt are you wearing now: black
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: watching drama series~Ezora..hoho...
When did you cry last: last week =((
Are you a friendly person: sometimes..hehe

Do you have any pets: nope..
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: err..i don't know
Did you hold hands with the person who mean anything to you now: nope
Do you sleep with the TV on: nope..
What are you doing right now: chatting with a friend..n yah..doing this tagged games
Have you ever crawled through a window:lol..i don't think so
Can you handle the truth: yup for sure..tho it is hard
Are you too forgiving: nop..it's not my nature
Are you closer to your mother or father: both
Who was the last person you cried in front of: can't reveal his name..hehe
How many people can you say you've really loved: lots..can't say the exact numbers
Do you eat healthy: yah!..to be 'awet muda' lol
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: i burnt it long time ago
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: yeah! n i can't forget that moment for my entire life
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to:my best buddy..
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: loud ;)
Are you confident: sometimes..but most of the times i am not

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. study like sh*t for my UPSR exams
2. involving in PBSM (Persatuan Bulan Sabit Merah)
3. an active member of Taekwondo club..holder of blue-red belt
4. a debator..
5. flirting ;)


5 things on my to-do list today
1. set up my crazy phone
2. cleaning my room
3. writing my diary
4. reading OK magazine
5. upload pix


5 snacks I enjoy
1. chocolate..any kind will do
2. ice cream..nyum nyum..
3. secret recipe's cake..gosh!!
4.cheezy wedges
5. potato chips~

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. performing my 'Umrah n Haji' frequently
2. travel around the world
3. shopping
4. build my own foundation of charity
5.invest my money to every industries in the world..

5 of my bad habits
1. bad temper
2. not punctual
3. lazy
4. always curst persons i hate most
5. easily get demotivated or not confident

5 places I have lived in
1. i'm staying in the same place since i was a kid-the nice n peaceful jay bee
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -

5 jobs I've had

1. did my practical at Zaid Ibrahim & Associates (JB)..
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -

5 people I tag

~Xu Yan
~edwin
~rishi
~ -
~ -















If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "~Tag Games~"